Hlavinka & Associates
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Paul Thomas Hlavinka
Email: [email protected]
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Political Science), Rice University, 1973.
- Master of Arts (Journalism), University of Texas, Austin, 1977.
- Juris Doctor, University of Texas, Austin, 1977.
Admitted to practice in the following Jurisdictions:
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 1977;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit,
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1981.
- Member: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, 1992.
- Member: Houston Bar Association
- Member: American Bar Association.
- Section memberships include: International; Real Estate, Probate and Trust; Oil & Gas; Corporate
- Hlavinka & Associates, Attorneys, Houston, Texas, 1994-present, attorney/owner.
- Morris & Hlavinka, Attorneys, Houston, Texas, 1979-1994, attorney, partner.
- Atchley, Russell, Waldrop & Hlavinka, Texarkana, Texas, 1975-78, briefing clerk/attorney.
- The University of Texas, Department of Journalism, Austin, Texas, 1974-77, instructor/teaching assistant.
- The Houston Post Co., Houston, Texas, 1971-73, administrative assistant/reporter.
- Director and Secretary, Czech Educational Foundation of Texas, 1996-present;
- Director, Association of Rice University Alumni, 1988-91;
- Director, Rice University Friends of Fondren Library, 1990-1993;
- Regional Admissions Committee, State Bar of Texas, 1982-1994;
- Institute of International Education; Houston Foreign Affairs Council;
- Secretary/Director, the Jabboury Foundation for Cancer Research, 1993-present;
- Editor and publisher, The Rice Football Webletter , 1998-present;
- Rice Owl Club Honorary Coach;
- Member, Rice Associates;
- Who's Who in the South and Southwest (Marquis), 1989-present
- U.S. Air Force Reserve, 1970-76.
- German: Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache, Goethe-Institut und Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband E.V., 1990.
- Spanish: Three years of university-level language instruction.
- Czech: Osvedcení, Jazykový Kurs, Ceskoslovenský Ústav Zahranicní, Praha, 1991.